As you already might know I´m participating in Project 365 this year. Because of my interest in writing I made the choice to write stories, prose, haikus, writing craft and that kind of things every day this year. But things are happening, life is changing. I have been thinking back and forward about my choice of topic, about my life, and what to do with it all.
Next year I´ll probably be writing about goodness. I tried to do that in 2011, but it didn´t go very well. My thought was to encourage myself and others to do good, but I ended up being very theoretical. I wrote about goodness, instead of doing good. In 2013 I will focus on the action, and write about what you can do and what I have done. Photos will be proof! There are so many things to be done in this world full of suffering. I´m giving you some examples here.
What Can I Do For Others?
- Donate blood
- Donare plasma
- Register as a donor of your organs
- Lend a poor person with a great business idea a small amount of money through the organization KIVA
- Pick the fruit in your garden and donate it to the retirement home in your city
- Register all your king actions at AOK, and they will donate money to a good cause
- Do 67 minutes of goodness the 5th of march each year, to celebrate the Mandela Day
- When buying something, pay for two X (meals, flowers, coffees), and someone gets a free X
- Do some volunteer work
- Smile towards people
- Clean up the streets and parks in your closest surroundings
- Work for an hour more then usual, and donate the money you earn to a good cause
- Offer someone one day of your life; “I´m yours today, what can I do for you?”
- Look at the people surrounding you, and say Thank You. Is your bus driver a very kind person? Tell him!
- Buy only ecological food, drinks and stuff.
- Be positive. Sort out all that negativity within you and say nice things to everyone.
- Give a tip after visiting a restaurant or a pub.
What else is there to do?