This is a short extract from my "Story of Creation."
– Stop accusing one another. Let´s change! Charles Darwin´s grandson Barack Obama asked. The people agreed, and the rich ones created a big meeting they called G8 to find a way to meet the desires of humanity.
After conferencing for seven days one man named Adam Smith raised his voice.
– I have been thinking, he said. Hearing these words, the crowd held its breath.
– Let´s create economy, Adam suggested.
So the humanity created economy, and some of the men became share pushers. They watched important screens with important numbers, making important amounts of money. But every time the numbers at the screen decreased, enormous crowds of people panicked, and they all screamed in chorus:
– Sell, sell, sell! Then the numbers increased, and they all screamed at once:
– Buy, buy, buy! Because of the limited amount of important papers, the share pushers now fought each other. When they couldn´t sell or buy the important papers fast enough, the share holders got angry and sacked them. Trying to boost the economy humans cut deep holes into Mother Earth´s body to suck out her blood and sell it at the market. But sacked people without money couldn´t buy her blood, and the people working at the rigs… they also got sacked. Desperate to find a solution men and women turned themselves to the caveman with the long white beard, the oldest and wisest man on earth. But Charles couldn´t give them any answers.
In a last sigh of hope the world prayed to God, asking Him to save the economy, but when nothing happened the began to question His existence. Soon a rumour spread, claiming that Charles had made God up and that he was all a lie. People got very angry, they shouted and pointed their fingers towards his cave, leaving him no peace.